Indice del forum

ANCIS

Associativo

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Bucs' Winston cited for careless driving in crash
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Somalia
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
linlybest

italy
MessaggioInviato: Mar Mar 13, 2018 3:59 am    Oggetto:  Bucs' Winston cited for careless driving in crash
Descrizione:

The winning slip from 12 team accumulator that netted housewife over 500k

There was no skill or knowledge involved in the selection process either. Her son read out the weekend's fixtures and the woman picked 12 teams from the sound of their
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
name alone.

Faulkner
said: 'It is incredible that the lady got them all up. Usually customers laugh when they see a payout figure on the bottom of
their slip like 574,000, but this just goes to show it can happen.

'They will be having a cracking Christmas and I am delighted for them as it's real girl power landing a bet like that. My biggest ever payout before this was around 25,000.'

William
Hill spokesman Rupert Adams said: 'Apparently, the lady's husband had been doing the 1 weekend acca since he was 18, so 40 years of practice on football punting.

'His wife started doing the same bet about six years ago, so she certainly had lady luck on her side as her hubby has never had a win anything like that.

'It just goes to show if you can't beat them join them and the payout in this case is absolutely fantastic.

'We wish them well. Manchester United set to
shelve Old Trafford revamp to. The North vs The South: Sportsmail selected Premier. Tottenham 6 1 Rochdale, RESULT: Fernando Llorente scores. Eddie Jones mobbed by Scotland fans in Manchester as vile. 'Embarrassing' VAR is going kill football, warns. Fabio Cannavaro is highest paid manager in Chinese Super. Mauricio Pochettino insists Serie A leaders Napoli 'play. Real Madrid ace Marcelo's son shows off ability in youth. Tottenham 6 1 Rochdale: Fernando Llorente makes it a. Arsenal should take a chance and appoint Thierry Henry as. Arsenal brave the blizzard in training as they prepare. Diego Simeone wants worldwide transfer deadline after. Tonight I want to see ruthless, snarling street fighters. Arsenal announce 58.4MILLION profit from summer transfer.
Lucas Moura light heartedly questions referee Paul. Tottenham's FA Cup clash with Rochdale marred by. The Premier League's greatest ever hat tricks. terrific. MOST READ SPORT Previous.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mar Mar 13, 2018 3:59 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Somalia Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: