Indice del forum

ANCIS

Associativo

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Jameis Winston, WWE star treat Tampa youth to 'Black Pa
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Somalia
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
linlybest

italy
MessaggioInviato: Mar Mar 13, 2018 3:58 am    Oggetto:  Jameis Winston, WWE star treat Tampa youth to 'Black Pa
Descrizione:

Carri Faulkner with a copy of the winning accumulator slip (Picture: Steve Finn Photography)

A woman who took an you can beat them, join them attitude has profited from it to the tune of 574,278.41.

The unnamed housewife won the cash
on a 1 12 team football accumulator which she only put on because she was fed up with her husband and son watching TV matches every weekend.

There
was absolutely no skill involved in how she chose her
teams, most of which were odds against outsiders.

Her son read out the games and she chose the 12 teams that she liked the sound of and there seems to be a B theme.

Carli Faulkner, 38, from William Hill Leysdown on Sea branch, said this was the biggest wins she ever paid out.

The unnamed woman won nearly 600,000 in the bet (Picture: Steve Finn Photography)

She said: is incredible that the lady got them all up. Usually customers laugh when they see a payout figure on the bottom of their slip like 574,000, but this just goes to show it can happen.

will be having a cracking Christmas and I am delighted for them as it's real girl power landing a bet like that. My biggest ever payout before this was around 25,000. Hill spokesman Rupert Adams said: 'Apparently, the lady's husband had been doing the 1 weekend acca since he was 18, so 40
years of practice on football punting.

'His wife started doing the same bet about six years ago, so she certainly had lady luck on her side as her hubby has never had a win anything like that.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mar Mar 13, 2018 3:58 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Somalia Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: