Indice del forum

ANCIS

Associativo

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

West Bank to watch
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Somalia
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
DMT

Etą: 21

italy
MessaggioInviato: Lun Mar 12, 2018 4:13 am    Oggetto:  West Bank to watch
Descrizione:

PHNOM PENH
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, March 25 (Xinhua) -- The fear which the United States has been betraying for the China-proposed Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) is premature and Sinophobia, said an India-born expert at a Cambodia university.

"The U.S. fear or rather phobia that AIIB lacks international standards of governance and transparency is premature and Sino- phobic," Joseph Matthews, director of International Cooperation Department at the Phnom Penh-based Asia Europe University, wrote in an article released to Xinhua.

Matthews' article is titled "China-initiated AIIB draws wider support from countries around world."

A Memorandum of Understanding on Establishing AIIB was signed on Oct. 24, 2014, in Beijing with an initial capital of 100 billion U.S. dollars.

"This is a unique bank in terms of its name and mission. Its main purpose is to provide finance to infrastructure projects in the Asia region
," Matthews wrote.

The AIIB, which aims to become an international financial institution providing support to infrastructure projects in Asia, has prospective founding members including Britain, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg and Switzerland.

When it was firstly announced
, most of the Western countries, especially the United States, regarded it as a rival for the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the World Bank and the Asian Development Bank, which are dominated by the developed countries including the U.S., Matthews noted.

"But, most of the economists
, financial experts and bankers around the world think otherwise, they believe, the establishment of AIIB is the result of decades long frustrations and disappointments that were constantly growing in developing countries against these three financial institutions, and they regard slow pace of reforms and output of these banks have created a gap where AIIB is being considered as a breath of fresh air for the financial-choked countries," he wrote.

The expert believed that for any developing country, qualifying for any kind of assistance, loan
, credit line or financial aids, from these three financial institutions come with strident conditions and measures that sometimes affect sovereignty, self- respect and integrity of the whole nation.

"There were so many countries in the past, which opted for the bankruptcy rather than surrender to the conditions of these three financial institutions. We all know, what happened in Argentina, Cyprus and now in Greece," he wrote.

Cambodia
, as a founding member, is also looking forward to an alternative source of funding for its poor, dilapidated and non- existent infrastructure.

"After having being seen the global scenario and enthusiasm of developing countries to joining the AIIB, forced the many western countries to change their hearts and minds," Matthews wrote.

"I would like to make a prediction about the AIIB that, in the future, it will grow tremendously in the terms of members
, investments and lending that those member countries will be forced to change its present name from AIIB to Global Infrastructure Investment Bank (GIIB)."

by Hamada Hattab, Osama Raddi

GAZA, Jan. 12 (Xinhua) -- The Palestinians in the Gaza Strip, the West Bank and all over the world on Monday have proudly followed their national anthem being played during a first ever official participation of their football team in the Asian Cup Final (AFC) 2015 held in Australia.

Although the Palestinian team was defeated by Japan with four clean goals, the match was largely watched, supported and followed by the Palestinians indoors and in public places.

Early on Monday morning, dozens of the Palestinian national football fans gathered in Gaza city center to follow the match against Japan. A large screen was placed in the Saraya square
, as the fans chanted in support for their team, waving players pictures and Palestinian flags.

Fares Jabri, a 20-year-old fan of the Palestinian team expressed to Xinhua his great happiness of the Palestinian team's participation as well as the efforts the players exerted against the professional Japanese players.

"It is an honorable participation not only for me but also for all the Palestinian people, because it is the first ever official participation of the state of Palestine in such an international championship," said Jabri, adding "politically, this participation brings great support to our just cause."

Mohamed al-Madhoun
, another Gaza fan kept waving a Palestinian flag during the whole match. He extended "big thanks" to the players of the Palestinian team for their efforts. "I tell all of you that I'm so proud that you are heroes," said he.

"The Palestinian participation in the Asia Cup Final is a great achievement in spite of the siege and the harsh Israeli security measures that are imposed on us. In spite of the lack of facilities and capabilities the Palestinian sports movement passes through," said Madhoun.

The match was not only followed in the Gaza Strip. Hundreds of young people gathered in Palestinian territories in the West Bank to watch the match and support their national team.

Ali Obeidat, a fan of the national team from the West Bank city of Ramallah told Xinhua that the loss of the Palestinian team against Japan was expected because of the significant differences in the performance of the two teams.

"For us as Palestinians, the participation in the championship itself is really honorable," said Obeidat.

Maysoon Aabed, another West Bank female fan told Xinhua that the unity of the Palestinian people "is in itself a great thing."

"The participation of the Palestinian national team is a message to Australia and the entire international community that the Palestinian people really deserve a state and deserve independence
," said Aabed.

Ibrahim Abu Salim, deputy chairman of the Palestinian Football Union told Xinhua that he is fully satisfied with the perform.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Lun Mar 12, 2018 4:13 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Somalia Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: